Farmer's Daughter

Farmer's Daughter
Made summer 2009

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Funeral protests

Just heard that a church (not sure if same one...I'm getting ready for work, so half-listening) is planning to protest at the funeral of the 7 children who perished in the fire in PA. Come on folks! That's ridiculous! God didn't take those children to punish the USA!

I did hear that this church threatens, but rarely shows up. I would hope that folks would line the street and block this protest!

Have a terrific Tuesday! Live, laugh, and love!

1 comment:

  1. Bruce is it?? I'm enjoying the beginnings of your blog . . . I notice you follow mine. I'd like to add you to my list of male quilters with an online presence, if you don't mind.

    Here's the link: http://nachograndmasquilts.blogspot.com/2009/05/male-quilters-blogs-and-websites.html

    ReplyDelete